My first post

Wednesday, 30 October 2013















Hey there stranger, welcome to my little corner of the online world!

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Maddie (obviously) hence the name of the blog, very original I know, I am in my mid twenties and live/work in London. I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for years now but have never been brave enough to make that leap. I guess I always thought I wouldn't be able to make it any good or who cares what I have to say. However that being said over the last year, because of the nature of what I do for a living (more on that another time) I have been consumed by the blogging bug and have officially succumbed to the temptation.

I don't exactly know what my blog will be or if it will fit into a specific niche, I think for now it will just be a glimpse into my life and the things I love…It might be a book I haven't been able to put down, all things fashion relating, my travels and adventures, yummy food or my favourite beauty bits... who knows!


I really hope you like it.



  
Post Comment
Post a Comment