For the last year I have walked through Covent Garden everyday on my way to work, but I have to say it is truly at it's most loveliest at Christmas time.
My company is moving offices in the new year, so whenever possible, I have been trying to soak up as much of what Covent Garden has to offer. This includes yummy spots to eat and lots of pretty shops!
One night last week my beautiful friend Nat and I were on the hunt for some mulled wine to warm us up and got sucked into a gorgeous carb filled dinner at 21!
21 is one of the restaurants in the heart of Covent Garden square, we sat outside by the heaters, warmed our hands on our toasty wine and ordered two large bowls of pasta!
I went with the classic mac and cheese which was creamy and delicious.
A couple glasses of wine and mince pies later and we were feeling very pleased with ourselves.
After dinner, we decided to go for a little wonder around…The Covent Garden Christmas tree is absolutely huge and decorated to perfection.
There are always lots of stalls and markets in Covent Garden and this time of year is no different.
If a giant Rudolf doesn't get you feeling festive I don't know what will!
I will miss CG but I am sure I will find plenty of reasons to go back again next year…
x


Covent Garden is one of my all time favourite places, although I've never been at Christmas Your post has made me want to visit, it looks adorable and festive! check out my blog please? http://abstractambition.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteAh you must! Thanks for your link I will check it out now :-) Merry Christmas! X
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome in support of me to have a site, which is helpful in support
ReplyDeleteof my knowledge. thanks admin
Here is my web page; coconut oil for hair