Brunch @ Lunch

Monday, 23 June 2014
One of my best friends Shauna was in Sweden for my birthday so we celebrated together a week late. But let's face it who doesn't like stretching out their birthday!? She booked us brunch at Gail's.

One of the great things about London is discovering new places to eat. There is literally a new restaurant to discover around every corner. I had never been to Gail's before but I already can't wait to go back.

We all ordered something different. Me, the guacamole and poached egg on brioche. Sophie went for the toasted croissant and Shauna went for the beans on toast. All much fancier than i've described i promise. 


This is just my dream breakfast, I wish I could eat it everyday!


Sophie tucking in.


As you can see I didn't leave a crumb.


The room is decorated really minimalistic and clean but not in a cold way, it's all a bit trendy with concrete floors and fake bookshelves all around.


After lunch we had a coffee and contemplated desserts.


Which of course we all had. We ordered the cookies and milk which made me feel about 5 years old but boy was it good.


Warm cookies from the oven with a milk bottle and straw, doesn't get much better than that.


We hoovered up the lot and slurped until all the milk was gone. Finally all the birthday eating was over, sigh. So far 26 has been great - fingers crossed it lasts!

M x

1 comment on "Brunch @ Lunch"