One of my dad's and I's absolute favourite places to eat in the South of France is a place called Le Steak sur le Quai. When we arrived one of my first requests was to go and eat here. My mum, sister and brother in law arrived a few days after dad and I so as soon as they did we made our reservations.
This place is really similar to Steak and Co which i've already spoken about here, but this I have to say is a million times better. First of all it's by far the best steak i've ever tried. You could honestly have the strength of a baby and you could cut through this stuff. Greg went for the steak taster plate where you can try 4 different cuts of meat.
I just went for the fillet. Last year I was brave and went for the 300g but had to take some away in a goody bag so I was a bit more reserved this year opting for the 200g which was plenty!
As with Steak and Co you get a hot stone to cook your meat on so you can cook it exactly how you like it. They also give you three scrummy sauces to cook with.
Needless to say I finished everything.
Dad and I shared the profiteroles to finish. Nothing fancy just good old fashioned chocolate, ice-cream and whipped cream. Delicious!
M x

Post Comment
Post a Comment