I went to Bubbledogs earlier this year on a random night where we didn't know where we were planning on eating and stumbled into this cool little restaurant at around 9.30pm. We didn't really know what we were in for but it turns out the only options are delicious greasy food and champagne. What more could you want!?
Since that night I have been dying for an excuse to go back so when James was on leave from Navy duties a group of us decided to head there.
Don't expect anything fancy from this place, the decor is more something you would expect to find in East London and not a few streets away from main stream Oxford Street. The menu is exclusively hotdogs and sides, but boy are they good. You can top your hotdog with virtually anything - I went for the crispy onions and mac and cheese. You know how I feel about Mac & Cheese - food of the gods obviously.
Once we were all stuffed, (that took an extra portion of sweet potato fries for James) we headed over to The London Cocktail Club.
You've heard me rave about this place before here so I won't go on too much. If you ever need a tasty drink served by the friendliest cocktail makers in town this is the place.
As always it was fun to hang out with my two best buds.
Drinks that come with marshmallows, fire and in a skull glass are my new favourite...
Mx







Post Comment
Post a Comment