I love Autumn, it's that time of year where you can start to wrap up in your knits and comfy layers without it being too bitterly cold yet. The leaves are definitely on their way out and it's time to turn the thermostat up just a fraction, or a fraction and a half in my case as i seem to feel the cold weeks before anyone else!
Here are a few things I have been loving...
Yankee Candles: Now I love candles all year round but I definitely up the amount of times I light them in Autumn as there is nothing nicer than having a relaxing soak with these burning in the background. Yankee Candles smell incredible, their winter/christmas ranges are just delicious! Some of my favourites are Belgium Waffle, Home Sweet Home and Christmas Cookie. They also last absolutely ages and at just £19.99 for one of the large jar candles I think they are a real bargain.
Kiehl's Creme de Corps: I definitely am far from the first person to talk about this body lotion as it has been an editors and bloggers favourite for years. I first was given this to try a few months ago at a Kiehl's event at their flagship store in Covent Garden and I have been hooked ever since. It's a deliciously creamy lotion which absorbs super quick so no icky stickiness after applying which is great for me as I usually use this before bed. As the coldness sets in it has really come into its own and instead of the usual scaly forgotten about legs I usually have at this time of year, mine are still silky smooth thanks to this little gem.
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm: Again this is another product which has been around the houses with reviews and people raving about it and guess what - it really is that good! I am nearly at my last scoop of this heaven in a jar and the thought of being out of it is making me a bit twitchy. This is an oil based cleanser which you can massage all over your face before removing with warm water and a flannel. It removes all makeup and grime leaving you with super soft clean skin. It really is not over hyped, I would repurchase this on the smell alone as it's impossible not to feel more relaxed after washing your face with this.
Jo Malone Vanilla and Anise Cologne: Last but not least my favourite perfume of the moment is this Vanilla and Anise by Jo Malone. I pretty much was sold on the fact that it had vanilla in it as that is one of my favourite scents however it was the mixture of sweetness and warm spicyness that really sold it too me. I am by no means a perfume connoisseur, I like what I like. Jo Malone is definitely my go to brand for perfume and I have a few in my collection but this has been the one i've kept reaching back for over the past few months.
What products have you guys been loving lately?
Here are a few things I have been loving...
Yankee Candles: Now I love candles all year round but I definitely up the amount of times I light them in Autumn as there is nothing nicer than having a relaxing soak with these burning in the background. Yankee Candles smell incredible, their winter/christmas ranges are just delicious! Some of my favourites are Belgium Waffle, Home Sweet Home and Christmas Cookie. They also last absolutely ages and at just £19.99 for one of the large jar candles I think they are a real bargain.
Kiehl's Creme de Corps: I definitely am far from the first person to talk about this body lotion as it has been an editors and bloggers favourite for years. I first was given this to try a few months ago at a Kiehl's event at their flagship store in Covent Garden and I have been hooked ever since. It's a deliciously creamy lotion which absorbs super quick so no icky stickiness after applying which is great for me as I usually use this before bed. As the coldness sets in it has really come into its own and instead of the usual scaly forgotten about legs I usually have at this time of year, mine are still silky smooth thanks to this little gem.
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm: Again this is another product which has been around the houses with reviews and people raving about it and guess what - it really is that good! I am nearly at my last scoop of this heaven in a jar and the thought of being out of it is making me a bit twitchy. This is an oil based cleanser which you can massage all over your face before removing with warm water and a flannel. It removes all makeup and grime leaving you with super soft clean skin. It really is not over hyped, I would repurchase this on the smell alone as it's impossible not to feel more relaxed after washing your face with this.
Jo Malone Vanilla and Anise Cologne: Last but not least my favourite perfume of the moment is this Vanilla and Anise by Jo Malone. I pretty much was sold on the fact that it had vanilla in it as that is one of my favourite scents however it was the mixture of sweetness and warm spicyness that really sold it too me. I am by no means a perfume connoisseur, I like what I like. Jo Malone is definitely my go to brand for perfume and I have a few in my collection but this has been the one i've kept reaching back for over the past few months.
What products have you guys been loving lately?
yankee candles are the best part of this time of year! home sweet home and christmas memories are on my wish list!
ReplyDeleteHayley x
www.mylifeasabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk
I know i am obsessed!! Love your blog :) X
Delete