Liberty's Christmas shop

Saturday, 16 November 2013
I admit it does feel like Christmas comes earlier and earlier each year, and there are definitely some people who find this infuriating and feel that by the time Christmas actually comes around they are slightly underwhelmed as it has been diluted over months rather than weeks. I am not one of these people.

I absolutely love with a capital L Christmas and squeal with excitement when the lights start going up around London and the first Christmas songs are played over the radio. 


And for me one of the places that truly knows how to do Christmas properly and get you really in the festive spirit is the Liberty's Christmas shop…


There are baubles up to your eye balls in every shape, colour and size you could ever want or have need for. The Sleeping beauty section below was my favourite as every ornament was so delicate and stunning in white, gold and silver.



Christmas trees in every corner beautifully decorated to inspire your purchases.


And who could resist these little guys?!





I challenge anyone to visit this place and not feel just the tinniest bit happy that we get to enjoy Christmas that little bit longer every year.

x

Post Comment
Post a Comment