Blink Eyebrow Bar: Eyelash Extensions

Sunday, 8 December 2013
My eyelash extension experience...
A couple of my friends have had eyelash extensions in the past which have always looked amazing but I have never really had that urge to try them myself, mostly because of the upkeep they can require and the price tag that comes with them. However when my friend Lily needed someone to help her with some filming which required getting eyelash extensions at the blink eyebrow bar in Fenwick's I couldn't resist!

The treatment starts with a consultation where you are asked what length lashes you want, I told my therapist that I still wanted them to look natural but just a bit fuller.


She then placed these cool pads underneath my eye, I have to say this was the only part of the treatment that was a tad uncomfortable, they have to rest above your bottom lashes which made my eyes water a little bit to start but once you get used to it you soon forget about them.

I had a full set which was around 150 individual lashes in total of varying lengths to make them look as natural as possible, she adds them on one at a time which took around 1 hour in all.


I am absolutely thrilled with the results, they are super light weight you can't even tell you have them on, here is a little before and after so you can see the difference.

before
after

What do you guys think?

x
Post Comment
Post a Comment