If you have been looking for Christmas in a candle, then look no further.
The White Company is probably one of my favourite shops to go in at Christmas, i can always find something for someone in there and often it is a one stop shop for a lot of my gift buying which is most convenient.
The smell optimises winter for me. The cinnamon, clove and orange together smell so Christmassy and delicious. The best part is, it even leaves your room smelling incredible when it's not been lit. Genius.
If you're like me and love a Christmassy candle then make sure you pick up one of these as they only sell this scent in Winter. Funny that.
What's your favourite candle scent?
x
This is so Christmassy, I love it!
ReplyDeleteJo ★ | A Little Pop Of Coral
I feel like all I talk about at the moment is something Christmassy but I can't help myself! x
Delete