I love how a good statement necklace can transform an outfit.
My current favourite is this gorgeous jewelled floral number from Zara. It caught my eye when I was shopping just before Christmas and I just couldn't leave it behind.
It is quite heavy which I like as I think it makes it feel more expensive than it was. The gems are a mixture of grey blue and silvery shades and I have been wearing it a lot to jazz up a simple black top or dress.
I really love it, the only thing that i am finding difficult is storing it. I would love some tips on how to store costume jewellery so leave me a comment below if you have any solutions I need to know about!
x

You could buy a manikin like the Jenner's have? That would be a great way to show it off when you're not wearing it!!
ReplyDeleteEsmee xx
www.ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk
ohhh do you have a link you could send me?? xx
ReplyDeleteNo I'm sorry! Sometimes places like TK Maxx have them or I'm sure you could get them reasonably cheap online?
ReplyDeleteEsmee xx
Cool, thanks! xx
ReplyDelete