Well that was quick! January is already behind us and what usually is one of the toughest, most miserable months of the year has been jam packed and full of firsts!
I definitely didn't have a dry January, the London Cocktail Club was the clear winner this month with 3 separate visits but other culinary highlights include; Steak & Co, Bubbledogs and Balthazar.
Tanya Burr's lips and nails launch was a real highlight, I am so proud of Tan and feel really privileged to have been a part of the journey.
The best thing that happened in January on a more personal level is that after over a year of searching the boy and I have finally found a home to call our own (touch wood, fingers crossed and all that).
Oh and my barnet got a bit of a make over!
If things continue at this rate this year is going to go by in a heartbeat.
You can follow me on Instagram here
x

Your January looked awesome Maddie! I hope February is just as amazing for you! :)
ReplyDeletewww.bootyfurl.co.uk
♥
Thank you! Fingers crossed :) How was your January? xx
ReplyDelete