Some of my favourite posts are the really nosey ones, the times you get to literally peek behind the curtain and get a proper glimpse into someones life. So today I thought I do the same for you and give you a little peek inside my handbag!
Here is a little snap shot of the main things that are always in my handbag. Obviously I condense it down considerably when I downsize my bag or on a night out but these are my essentials that I have with me on a day to day.
First things first, my makeup bag. I keep my bear necessities makeup for the day inside this adorable Alphabetbags.com case. It is the perfect size for all the products I can't leave the house without.
I love my Aspinal key ring, It makes it much easier to find my keys, although the bag might not look enormous I swear it has Mary Poppins like qualities when ever I am in a rush to find anything. iPhone 5s, when it's not in my hand which is 95% of the time this is in one of the handy little compartments the bag has along both sides.
This snazzy Aspinal diary is a new addition this year, I feel really grown up when I whip this out to check dates as it reminds me of what my parents do each time they arrange to do anything, I really really love it.
I am obsessed with pretty much anything Cath Kidston, this little card holder is perfect for my Oyster card and work fob. I also have a cute Cath Kidston umbrella which I never leave the house without. Lets face it it's just foolish to live in the UK and not have an umbrella on you at all times. I even have one in my desk draw in case of emergencies!
My travel tangle teezer is my only other beauty related item that I always carry with me, it's much smaller than the original and has a back on it so it won't scratch other things in your bag or you when your rummaging around for things.
Last but not least my Balenciaga purse. Another gift from Nick from about 3 or 4 years ago now, he picked this all by himself and completely surprised me with it and I still absolutely love it.
That's everything!
I am sure I will be adding a pair of sunnies to that pile in no time - fingers crossed!
x
Post Comment
Post a Comment