A few weeks ago something incredibly cool happened, the Zoella Beauty range was finally revealed at one of the prettiest, most girly and magical parties i've ever been to.
Most people who read this will know that I work very closely with Zoe and have therefore seen the Zoella range from idea to reality and I have to say it's been such an amazing journey to be a part of. Zoe was involved in every single step and I think it's 100% reflected in the end product not to mention the party that kicked it all off.
Zoe and I arrived at the party a bit before everyone else to see the final touches coming together. We spent the entire first half hour with our mouths wide open taking it all in and running from one corner to another discovering new things to take pictures of. The balloons were definitely a favourite feature.
The range has 6 skews: the body mist, bath soak, moisturiser, bath fizzers, candle and the makeup bags. The mist is my favourite I absolutely love the scent and think the bottle is so pretty. You can get everything right now in Superdrug and on Feelunique.
At a party full of vloggers and bloggers I had to take a quick selfie. My OOTN was a blue and white Oasis dress and New Look nude court heels.
I had to mention the food - the whole place was filled with sweet treats. These marshmallows and meringues were so so good.
Zoe looked absolutely stunning in her floor length forever unique dress.
We had to jump in the Photo Booth for quality checking purposes. However as you can see Dom had already beaten us to it.
I can't believe how much Team Gleam has grown in the last two years but I love every single one of them, we all keep each other going and it's really the best team i've ever had the chance to be a part of.
M x
















So proud of her! x
ReplyDeletehttp://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/
I remember watching Zoe's vlog and was in awe at how incredible the whole place looked. I'm a huge fan of Zoe's and really happy for her. I love your dress by the way, Oasis is one of my favourite stores.
ReplyDeleteI'm new to your blog but can I just say I really love the way that you blog. I think it shows just how passionate you are about your job. I'll 100% be checking back for new post and having a read through your older ones :-)
Hey! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I'm going to be wearing that dress at a wedding next week so i'm glad you like it :) x
ReplyDeleteMe too :) x
ReplyDeleteI really am, it was an amazing night. Thanks for your message :) xx
ReplyDelete