The Big Easy

Saturday, 31 January 2015
HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I know i'm SO late it's embarrassing. Apologies. 

It's been a crazy start to the year to say the least and as a result i've well and truly forgotten to make any updates on here. What with getting back into work, sorting out the house, many birthdays, exciting launches and one VERY exciting new arrival it's been a total whirlwind!

With all of that going on i've barely had a chance to put pen to paper, so here's a little post I made months and months ago when I met a few of my boy besties for some mean milkshakes and greasy food.


The Big Easy is one of my favourite cheat day spots.

We all know milkshakes are a diets devil in disguise, they just go down so quickly and are so delicious you barely notice you've just inhaled a whole litre of ice cream.... oops. Well these are totally worth the after guilt. I always go for the strawberry one because i tried it the first time I went and from then on I was totally hooked. They are by far the best i've tasted (dad it's definitely worth you checking out on this basis alone).


As well as the killer drinks (they also do alcoholic milkshakes and yummy cockails) the food here is incredibly good. So good I often find myself day dreaming about the lobster roll. More on that in a minute.

When you arrive and get seated you are quickly given the most snazzy of snazziest fashion accessories, a lobster bib. If there ever was a sign that you are in for a messy treat, it's a lobster bib.

After much catching up (and from what I remember some heated conversations between the boy and I about what sofa we were going to buy) the food arrived, and we tucked in. 


I ordered the aforementioned lobster roll. These pictures don't do it justice. If you like lobster just trust me, you won't be disappointed and it's really reasonably priced compared to the whole lobster options!


It's been a good few months since this meal took place and I'm officially dying to go back!

M x
Post Comment
Post a Comment