Back to Blogging

Monday, 22 February 2016
That's right,  MaddieChester.com is back in business.
After pretty much exactly one whole year off i've decided it's finally time to get back in the saddle and dust off the old blog. 


I'm pretty sure it's probably only my grandparents who missed my little life updates, well my grandparents and me.

I used to write on here because; A. I love taking and then looking back at old photos and remembering the stories and memories that go with them and B. I find it strangely therapeutic and cathartic to have an outlet to just write things down. Something that's not for work and is just for me to update with whatever I like, whenever I like.

2015 was a pretty insane, truly mental year and although I had my reasons for shutting up shop for a bit It makes me really sad that I don't have the year documented on here as it probably turned out to be the best year of my life (so far). 

So I thought it would be nice to start off with a little look back at all of the highlights from last year up until right now. Sorry it's a bit of a long one...

Amelia was born.

Three of my favourite couples made it official.

I turned another year older (and wiser obviously).

I fell in love with a city.

We celebrated a big birthday. 

Took a trip to Africa.

I made a friend for life.
I met a boy, who's rather nice.

Christmas came...

...And New Years went. 

2016 already has a lot of fun adventures in store and i'm definitely going to try and document the special moments on here - stay tuned. If there's anything you would want to see let me know and if you have any questions then please leave a comment!

M x
5 comments on "Back to Blogging"
  1. Lovely photos Maddie! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, you seem like you had the most amazing year!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie, your blog is lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little diary type post...its so cute! And Amelia is adorable! xxx

    mikkileaa.com

    ReplyDelete