Family time in the mountains

Saturday, 4 June 2016
The best thing about our trip to St Gervais was getting to spend time with the family. It was Amelia's first time seeing snow and i'll never forget her little giggles when we threw snowballs at her feet... and that one time Dad accidentally got her straight in the face. 

We all stayed in an apartment which was not exactly "luxurious" but comfortable enough. It was up the mountain from St Gervais so perfect location for the skiing right outside the door and with a few restaurants nearby to keep us fully cheesed up (pre dairy free Maddie was happy with that). 

The holiday really was all about hitting the slopes and hanging out with the family. Here are some of the best moments. 



I'm literally obsessed with my niece Amelia. She really is the biggest joy in my life and I treasure every moment i get to spend with her. 



I mean look at that little face!!


And that was just a selection... 

M x
Post Comment
Post a Comment